As a proud partner of the Australian Financial Review’s inaugural Innovation Summit, Science & Technology Australia is pleased to promote this event to our members.
The Innovation Summit will take place on 17-18 August at Doltone House, Darling Island Wharf, Sydney, and features a sterling program including our own President, Professor Jim Piper, alongside other leaders in science and business.
The Innovation Summit aims to interrogate what needs to be done to create the capabilities, industries and mentalities Australia needs for the future. Topics for discussion will include:
· How can we build a new Australian culture of innovation, entrepreneurship and commercialisation?
· How can we better facilitate the translation of research into innovation?
· How do we incentivise efficient and high-value industry investment in R&D?
· How can we better incentivise collaboration – between industry and research providers, between industries, and between rival companies?
· How can ROI from research and innovation be measured?
· How should Australia go about developing and attracting the skills needed for a high-tech economy?
Join an audience of more than 200 of Australia’s smartest business leaders, researchers and policy-makers at the nation’s highest-level independent innovation policy forum.
For more information and to purchase registration, please visit http://www.informa.com.au/conferences/government-policy-conference/afr-national-innovation-summit