- This event has passed.
2018 Annual Scientific Meetings – Endocrine Society of Australia and the Society for Reproductive Biology
19 August, 2018 - 22 August, 2018
The 2018 Annual Scientific Meetings of the Endocrine Society of Australia and the Society for Reproductive Biology will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre from 19-22 August 2018.
With the combined societies, we anticipate in excess of 700 delegates representing a variety of specialties including endocrinology, cell and molecular biology, reproductive biology, gynaecology, pharmacology and rheumatology.
Key themes for the meeting will include:
* Dynamic Endocrine Testing
* Sexual Differentiation / Transgender Endocrinology
* A focus on Women's Health
* Cancer and Metabolism
* Endocrine regulation of reproduction and metabolism
* Genetics for Endocrinologists (Meet the Professor)
* Hyponatremia (Meet the Professor)
* Menopause Management (Meet the Professor)
* Neo-natal / peri-natal health
* Genesis of a healthy placenta
* Insights into the regulation of reproductive biology
* The molecular regulation of early embryo development
* Assisted reproductive technologies, discovery to bench side
* Endocrine control of reproduction