- This event has passed.
42nd MERGA Conference – 2019
30 June, 2019 - 4 July, 2019
The 42nd Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia (MERGA) Conference 2019 will be held at Curtin University on 30 June - 4 July 2019.
The conference has a theme of “Research Impacting Practice”. This focus was chosen to advance the mathematical experience of the students to whom we ultimately contribute.
The event has been fortunate to have been able to attract some highly regarded international speakers in Professors Jere Confrey, Paul Cobb, Doug Clements, and Julie Sarama. In addition, Professor Di Siemon will deliver the Clements Foyster Address and Professor Doug Clarke the Teachers’ Day Keynote speech.
- Early Bird Submission: 1st February 2019
- Early Career Award Papers: 1st February 2019
- Research Symposia Papers: 1st February 2019
- Research Papers: 22nd March 2019
- Beth Southwell Practical Implications Award Papers: 22nd March 2019
- Short Communications/Round Tables/Posters: 22nd March 2019
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 31st May 2019
- Author Registration Deadline: 31st May 2019
View our Event Cancellation Policy.
View our Code of Conduct