- This event has passed.
61st Annual Meeting of the Australian Mathematical Society
12 December, 2017 at 8:00 am - 15 December, 2017 at 5:00 pm
The 61st annual meeting of the Australian Mathematical Society will be held at Macquarie University, 12–15 December 2017.
International Invited Speakers include:
- Georgia Benkart (University of Wisconsin–Madison, USA) — Hanna Neumann lecturer
Representation theory and Lie algebras
- Young-Ju Choie (Pohang University of Science and Technology, South Korea)
Automorphic forms, automorphic representations, number theory
- Ivan Corwin (Columbia University, USA)
- Hélène Frankowska (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6, France)
Non-linear control, viability theory, set-valued analysis
- Andrei Okounkov (Columbia University, USA)