- This event has passed.
3 October, 2017 - 5 October, 2017
ComBio2017 will be held at the new and state of the art Adelaide Convention Centre located in the heart of the city on the Torrens River, and overlooking the magnificent Adelaide Oval Precinct. The Convention Centre and hotels are located a stone’s throw from the many restaurants and cultural activities that make Adelaide such an engaging and enchanting destination.
ComBio2017 incorporates the annual meetings of:
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
Provisional Conference Themes
- Plant Biology
- Biotechnology and Sustainable Futures
- Developmental, Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology
- Proteins and Proteomics
- Genomes, Epigenetics and Bioinformatics
- Cell Biology
- Cell Signalling and Metabolism
- Education and Career Development
View our Event Cancellation Policy.