- This event has passed.
Launch of National Science Week & ‘Science of Recovery, Resilience & Renewal’ panel discussion
12 August, 2021 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Join as we officially launch National Science Week and our special ‘Science of Recovery, Resilience & Renewal’ panel event.
Following the official launch of National Science Week, stay online for a very special panel event discussing the path forward as the nation navigates its way out of the challenges of bushfires, the ongoing pandemic, a changing climate and extreme weather events.
– Dr Virginia Marshall – Inaugural Indigenous Postdoctoral Fellow, RegNet & Fenner Schools, ANU
– Professor Sharon Lewin – Director, The Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity
– Dr Ruth Vine – Australia’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Mental Health
– Dr Harry Al-Wassiti– Research Fellow, Drug Delivery Disposition and Dynamics, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
– Sally-Ann Williams – Executive Chief Officer of Cicada Innovations
– Chris LeBlanc -3M Australia & New Zealand Managing Director
– Moderated by Misha Schubert – CEO of Science & Technology Australia
This is a free public event presented to you by Science & Technology Australia.
Register now for this free event
And head to the National Science Week website to find amazing events near you!
View our Event Cancellation Policy.
View our Code of Conduct