- This event has passed.
Launch of National Science Week & ‘Science of Recovery, Resilience & Renewal’ panel discussion
12 August at 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Following the official launch of National Science Week, stay online for a very special panel event discussing the path forward as the nation navigates its way out of the challenges of bushfires, the ongoing pandemic, a changing climate and extreme weather events.
– Dr Virginia Marshall – Inaugural Indigenous Postdoctoral Fellow, RegNet & Fenner Schools, ANU
– Professor Sharon Lewin – Director, The Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity
– Dr Ruth Vine – Australia’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Mental Health
– Dr Harry Al-Wassiti– Research Fellow, Drug Delivery Disposition and Dynamics, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
– Sally-Ann Williams – Executive Chief Officer of Cicada Innovations
– Chris LeBlanc -3M Australia & New Zealand Managing Director
– Moderated by Misha Schubert – CEO of Science & Technology Australia
This is a free public event presented to you by Science & Technology Australia.
And head to the National Science Week website to find amazing events near you!