Australasian eResearch Organisations (AeRO)
Australasian eResearch Organisations (AeRO) is the industry association focused on eResearch in Australasia.
AeRO believes researchers and the sector significantly benefit from greater communication, coordination and sharing among the increasingly different and evolving service providers.
The objectives of AeRO are to:
- Operate a national association of eResearch organisations
- Accelerate the development and adoption of eResearch practices, capabilities and standards in Australasia
- Stimulate and enhance collaboration between and amongst researchers, research institutions and eResearch service providers nationally and internationally
- Develop strategies for and coordinate and facilitate improved delivery and support of eResearch services and platforms
- Advocate the advancement and adoption of eResearch to researchers, research institutions, government and other organisations