Bioplatforms Australia will foster the capacity and capabilities of the Australian life sciences sector to boost its contribution to Australia’s health, environmental, economic and social wellbeing.
Bioplatforms Australia will support world class research and innovation in the life sciences by:
- ensuring broad and efficient access to state-of-the-art biomolecular (‘omic) platform cababilities;
- facilitating greater multi-disciplinary integration in basic and translational bioscience;
- contributing to research collaborations that address scientific challenges of national significance;
- supporting industrial applications of biomolecular technology and scientific collaborations between researchers and industry;
- expanding international research networks; and
- sustaining a national intellectual capability and capacity.