Member Benefits Program
Welcome to the Science & Technology Australia(STA) Member Benefits Program.
We are proud to provide our members with access to a range of benefits designed to help science and technology associations, societies and other organisations to operate as efficiently and professionally as possible. Benefits include discounts, training and exclusive offers from a range of service partners offering accounting & auditing, corporate governance and insurance, among other services. New partners will be added on an ongoing basis, with members’ needs in mind: your feedback and requests are always welcome.
Through the Member Benefits Program our goal is to enable members of STA to access better-than-market-price services, complimentary training sessions, access to quality professional advice and assistance, to support members to work smarter while saving time, money and resources.
Existing members of STA are eligible to take advantage of our partners’ benefits right away. To access one or more STA member benefit, please contact our Events and Membership Manager, Mitchell Piercey via email or on (02) 6257 2895.
Founded in 2004, Associations Forum Pty Ltd is a commercial business that has 500 member organisations. Since their foundation, they have provided assistance to hundreds of associations and charities in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Africa and other nations. To improve structures, attain higher performance and make the most of opportunities.
Just as your organisation strengthens its members and community, Associations Forum will provide you with the essential tools, resources and solutions to advance your organisation’s current and future needs.
- The option of Bronze membership with Associations Forum for $440 per year including GST (a 33% discount);
- The option of Silver membership with Associations Forum for $880 per year including GST (a 33% discount);
- The option of Gold membership with Associations Forum for $1,320 per year including GST (a 33% discount);
- A 20% discount whether at member or non-member rates to the 2017 CEO & Chair Symposium;
- A 20% discount whether at member or non-member rates to the 2017 Associations Forum National Conference;
- A half-day governance or finance or combination training session arranged in partnership with STA. All STA members can join this session whether they become an Associations Forum member or not. Next training sessions will take place on the 8th of November in Sydney (Venue: TBC).
"Associations Forum gave us the advice that we needed, they helped us change our processes and the way we did things, and created a charter and governance model that sets us up for the future. Without their help, we would not be in the position we are today."
Arno Brok, Chief Executive Officer
Australian Information Security Organisation
"I highly recommend other organisations to connect with Associations Forum who are able to provide expert training and direction to be effective and transparent in all aspects of operating a company. Our Silver Membership has already rewarded us with insight and confidence in functioning as a sustainable business to the benefit of our membership."
Margo Asimus, Past President
"I would like to indicate our sincere appreciation and to acknowledge Associations Forum for the integral role in which you all played in the success of this project. The ACORN Board is very grateful to each of you for your guidance, expertise and support during this process. With your assistance, this seemingly impossible task was surprisingly simple."
Wendy Rowland, Executive Officer
Australian College of Perioperative Nurses
Hill Rogers is a mid-tier accounting and financial services firm with over 50 years’ experience. At Hill Rogers they offer audit, accounting, taxation, advisory, superannuation and financial management services. Their teams work side-by-side to ensure that you receive a collaborative outcome that combines the expertise of 10 partners and more than 50 employees.
By taking a holistic approach to gaining an understanding of your unique, nuanced needs and challenges, they can draw on the strong technical skills and deep expertise of their partners and team to deliver tailored and practical results.
Hill Rogers helps solve problems, and they are driven by the genuine determination to see you succeed.
- Members will receive a two (2) hour free first consultation with a Hill Rogers NFP specialist;
- Members will receive a 10% discount on present hourly rates on all matters;
- Invitation to free twilight seminars;
- Free subscription to the Hill Rogers NFP newsletter;
- Free subscription to Hill Rogers publications;
- Free guidance on best practice;
- Free subscription to the Hill Rogers reporting updates.
"Thank you for providing such a wonderfully informative course this week. I found the material challenging and interesting but also of great value."
Julie Shaw, Deputy Principal
Pymble Ladies’ College
"Trust, knowledge and quality advice are among the most important things to my practice and business interests. I attribute these qualities to the continued and successful business relationship I have shared with Hill Rogers."
Professor David Celermajer, Scandrett Professor of Cardiology, University of Sydney &
Director of Echocardiography and Cardiologist, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
"Hill Rogers' expertise and experience in the field of school education are both highly valued by the Association of Independent Schools of NSW. Their course presentations in our Leadership Centre together with their audit experience, particularly with the Building the Education Revolution (BER), has been a significant benefit to the Association."
Dr Geoff Newcombe, Executive Director
Association of Independent Schools of NSW