Here you will find a collection of reports and publications crafted to support and enhance the science and technology sectors in Australia.
These include submissions to government, reports on issues relevant to STEM professionals, and ideas and plans for the future of Australian science and technology.
Prior to 2015
- STA submission: Senate Inquiry into Australia’s Innovation System - 2014
- STA submission: Science and the Media - 2010
- STA submission: Inquiry into Australia's international research collaborations - 2010
- Women in the science research workforce report - 2009
- When is science valid? A short guide on how science works and when to believe it - 2009
- A 21st Century Role for Australian Science and Innovation - 2006
- Australian Science: Investing in the Future - 2002
- Australian Science: an Investment for the 21st Century - 2000