Science & Technology Australia is searching for STEM leaders to join the STA Executive committee. The following positions are open for nomination:
- Vice-President (2-year appointment)
- Treasurer (2-year appointment)
- Early Career Representative (2-year appointment)
- Ordinary Member (1-year term)
The successful candidates will join our current ongoing STA Executive Committee members, who include Jeremy Brownlie (President-Elect), Darren Saunders (Secretary), Sharath Sriram (Policy Chair), Sumeet Walia (Early Career Representative), and Kylie Walker (CEO).
To nominate, you must be a full member of an ordinary STA member (non-affiliate) and receive written support from two other individuals who are themselves financial members of member societies. A list full list of eligible organisations can be found here. You must submit an application addressing selection criteria.
Elections will be held at the 2019 AGM, in Canberra on Monday 25 November.
Position descriptions, including selection criteria, are available by clicking on the linked position titles above.
- 13 September – Open Applications & RSVP for AGM
- 15 October – Close Applications
- 25 November – Elections conducted at AGM / Successful candidates announced